This policy is effective from 1st December 2019.
Information collected from the contact form
- Email address
- Telephone contact number
- The information you share in the message field
How I will use the information
- To reply to your enquiry submitted via the contact form and for internal record keeping
- I will NOT use for information for any marketing reasons
How I protect your information?
- Your personal information is stored securely and confidentially, either electronically, using codes with password protection or in paper format which is stored in a locked cabinet, coded for protection. The data collected is used to enable effective communication between us and it us used in a safe and ethical manner in line with EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018
- It may become necessary to share your data with a third party if I feel you, or someone else close to you, is at risk of significant harm. Unless the risk is imminent, this will be discussed with you before appropriate disclosure. I also have a legal obligation to break confidentiality in compliance with a court order